Saturday, April 5, 2008

A perfect night

Today the weather was awesome!  It was sunny and warm-ish, the breeze made it slightly chilly. We were able to clean up a lot of things around the house and then go out on the town.  
We had a good meal at T K Wu on Liberty for not much money.  We split the beef and broccoli and there was plenty to feed both of us.  The b&b was delish, there was none of that gloppy sauce.  Then we went for walk and ended up at Maison Edwards where A bought a nice cigarillo.  I love the atmosphere there.  There is absolutely nothing I need in a smoke shop, but I do love to sit and hear the sounds and smell the smells.  Our next stop was at Moda Blue where I bought a very comfortable and super affordable bra for $32.00 out the door.  Bra shopping is not a skill that I have, but the owner was very helpful.  And her husband made a strong cup of turkish coffee for A while he smoked his cigarillo.  We both left satisfied.  
On our way the The Earle, we stopped at my fave gallery, Gallery Project.  There were some fantastic photos there that played with the light of the sun and other people's apartments on the building next door.
And lastly we split a Caesar salad and drank some drinks at The Earle, who I think makes the best Cosmo in A2.  I do love a Knights Cosmo, but this drink The Earle has won.

No comments: